Pool hours are: 8:00 am until 10:00 pm.
The pool is CLOSED from 10:00 pm until 8:00 am.
Children under 14 years of age must have a parent or guardian with them at all times.Pool Rules:
- Proper swimming attire must be worn in the pool. No cutoff pants are permitted, as frayed ends can clog the pool filters.
- Residents should shower before using the pool (health/sanitary reasons).
- Persons wearing bandages or having open wounds are not allowed in the pool.
- Infants or young children must wear snug-fitting leg openings. No infants wearing diapers are allowed in the pool. It is necessary that parents strictly abide by the rule to avoid health hazards and to ensure the continuous operation of the pool.
- Pets, bicycles, skateboards, hairpins, clips, glass articles, and gum are not allowed in the pool or the area surrounding the pool within the fence.
- The Association does not assume responsibility for the safety or acts of any person in the pool or the pool area. Parents are responsible for the safety of children in their care, including those of their guests.
- Climbing the pool fence, either to enter or exit, is prohibited.
- Running, excessive noise, loud music, splashing, pushing, shoulder riding, dunking, or roughhousing in the pool or on the deck is not allowed.
- Floating devices are not encouraged. Styrofoam articles are not permitted. No surfboards or other large objects of this nature will be permitted in the pool.
- Playing with safety equipment is not allowed.
- The barbecue should be shared. No littering in the pool area is allowed. Each family is responsible for their own litter. Eating is to occur in the covered area only.
- All gates must be closed at all times. Special care should be taken to assure compliance with this rule as it is for the safety of small children.
- The use of the pool is expressly limited to Members, tenants, and their invited guests. Each household is limited to two (2) guests. Guests must be accompanied by a Member of the Association or tenant while at the pool.
- Replacement pool area keys can be provided on the Association's behalf by the Management Company for a fee of $25.00.
- Pool will be heated during designated months as approved by the Board of Directors.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed inside pool area. Intoxication is prohibited.
- The pool parking area is for visitor parking only. Owners parked in the pool area will be towed.
To get a key to the pool area you have to fill out and submit the pool rules and key agreement form as found in the Document Section.